We are incredibly grateful to the monies and contributions made towards the construction and funding of the Canoe
- £2,250 from Scottish Hydro Electric Community Trust.
- £5,000 from the Gordon and Ena Baxter Foundation
- £10,992 from Crerar Hotels Trust
- After securing funding of £35% of the total shed cost from a series of smaller donors £78,638.94 was triggered
from The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas (LEADER).
- Expenditure was substantially reduced by the contribution in kind of DWR Architecture who oversaw construction
None of this would have been possible without the landowners- the Duell Family Trust guaranteed the shed sites land
usage in perpetuity for a token rent of £1 per annum!